Independence steps away from luxury amenities
For active seniors looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle that feels like home, The Lodge at Pine Creek offers independent living apartments with six different floor plans. Independent living residents will have access to all services and amenities of the community, such as housekeeping, social activities, and dining venues with flexible meal plans.
Independent Living Services & Amenities
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- Your Choice Dining (Breakfast Included)
- Scheduled Group and Private Transportation Available
- Regularly Scheduled Activities & Events
- Access to all community amenities and services.
- Maintenance-Free Living
- 24-HR Emergency Alert System
- On-Site Staff, 24-Hours a Day
- Personal Assistance Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- 3 Different Floorplans Available
- Private entrance with attached 2-car garage
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Water & Gas Utilities Included
- Private Patios with Lake View
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer connections
- Full-Size Laundry Rooms*
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Pet Friendly
Explore Our Floorplans
See what The Lodge at Pine Creek has to offer
The dining program includes 3 meals a day developed by a Registered Dietician and prepared by our executive chef and staff. Alternate options are available upon request (soup and sandwich, chef/cobb salad), as well as snacks and drinks. Therapeutic and texture-modified meals are available as part of a care plan as well. Our main menu is posted daily and the weekly menu is posted on the information board. A monthly assessment is completed by our resident dietary committee to evaluate and recommend preferences.
The plan of care will be adjusted to accommodate any change of condition observed by staff or communicated by the resident or family to ensure the resident receives the necessary care and services.
Your monthly fee will include
Room and board:
- “Rent” for your living space
- Assisted Living and Memory Care utilities included
- Daily meals, snacks, and beverages
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Scheduled transportation assistance
- Emergency Call System
All amenities of the community, including activities scheduled by the activity director as part of the organized leisure and recreation program.