Independence steps away from luxury amenities
For active seniors looking for a maintenance-free lifestyle that feels like home, The Lodge at Pine Creek offers single-story cottages on the shores of our stocked fishing lake, with two and three-bedroom options. The cottages feature spacious floor plans, and each includes a covered porch, high-end finishes, stainless steel appliances, and an attached two-car garage. Residents have access to all services and amenities of the community, such as housekeeping, social activities, and dining venues with flexible meal plans.
Cottage Living Services & Amenities
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- Your Choice Dining (Breakfast Included)
- Scheduled Group and Private Transportation Available
- Regularly Scheduled Activities & Events
- Access to all community amenities and services.
- Maintenance-Free Living
- 24-HR Emergency Alert System
- On-Site Staff, 24-Hours a Day
- Personal Assistance Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- 3 Different Floorplans Available
- Private entrance with attached 2-car garage
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Water & Gas Utilities Included
- Private Patios with Lake View
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer connections
- Full-Size Laundry Rooms*
- Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Pet Friendly
Explore Our Floorplans
See what The Lodge at Pine Creek has to offer
The Lodge at Pine Creek allows residents age 55 years and older.
Your monthly fee will include
Room and board:
- “Rent” for your living space
- Assisted Living and Memory Care utilities included
- Daily meals, snacks, and beverages
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Scheduled transportation assistance
- Emergency Call System
All amenities of the community, including activities scheduled by the activity director as part of the organized leisure and recreation program.
At The Lodge at Pine Creek, a maximum of 2 pets per household are allowed within pet policy guidelines. A non-refundable pet deposit is required as all carpet is replaced whenever the resident moves out.